24 hours in, and I’ve gotten some constructive feedback from you all about Infinite Voyager. Keep it coming.
I get it. Scanning planets isn’t the most fun thing to do in the galaxy. Not when you can fly around and commit space piracy.
So, I’ve done a few things to make it worth your while:
- Increased scanning speed and flight speed when exploring.
- Ships will now remain in-orbit and deploy their Aeternus Type-381 “Galaxy” drone to scout planets.
- The Aeternus Type-381 Galaxy can detect jettisoned cargo, resource deposits, and credit pods.
In addition, there are a few fixes for glitches that’ve been reported:
- When saving, ghost ships will no longer appear to crash your game.
- The AI controlling combat ships will no longer pursue you unless you’ve done something to anger them enough to attack you.
- In the unexplored systems, that includes existing.
Anyways, I hope you all are having fun with Infinite Voyager.
It will always be ethical to steal from the Aeternus Corporation.